fed up ahh..




thursday 1.53am.

Im really2 busy doing my fyp rite now. I've to submit the PPF0rm on 16 of may. A few days more to submit. I got a college fees problem and its affected my studies.

*I can't open my webmail.
*I can't downloads any studies material including notes and slides in my college webspace.
*I can't submit my PPForm if Am not gonna pay fees before 16 of may.
*I can't really concentrate and focus on my studies. Too much think abput fees.
*My supervisor for FYP do not attend our first meet. hurm~ really headache think this problems.
*I went to administrator in college and asking about contact number of my supervisor and they said can't give it to me. They said, Am should send an email to my supervisor. Sending email is not good ways. Im do not know how often my supervisor will open his mail.


Im facing the PTPTN problem rite now also. There is still no answers of my application loan. hurm~ How long, Im wanna wait for that?? ish3.. My family keep pushing me and asking about this. Im act likes am okey at all. And I told them, Im still have money rite now. Don't worry about me. Reality is >>>>> i don't have!!! I 've lie with you guys. Almost 1 month, Im very often eating rice becouse to cut my cost life. Im really really do not want my problems be my family problems. Am do not want they all carries my problem in their life. hurm~ I LOVE MY FAMILY~

13 hours ago,
someone get mad about me. ish3.. how ahh?? Im just wanna makes a joke actually. Don't take it too serius lah.. Last time you told me this things. Im listen to you okey!!!! even Im facing a lot of problems rite now, Im still do not ignore you okey. So, dont ignore me!!!! Im also think about your problems. try to solve if i could, if u wish to share it.
until now Im keep thinking why you so mad and you do ignore me~
yeah.. until now..............

7 hours ago,
My friend invite my to get a body therapy in KL. We talk about this since last night. And We agree wanna go together. He also wish to pay 1 treatment for me. Good friends la you.. 50 ringgit for 1 treatment uhh.. ish3.. Then, i spoiled this. Becouse so many problems im carry right now. Im really2 Sorry HAzizi a.k.a. Taro~ mybe next week/month lah... I can't go anywhere lah rite now.. Might be you will realize Im facing a lot of problems. And its will becomes your problems also. Im do not want that happen. Im also had a work to do rite now. quite busy ah..

4 hours ago,
I can't download PPForm for FYP. ish3.. how im wanna write it down.. how im wanna submit this form.. haiyooo... then i try to sms my friends to download for me!! and he sent to me.
thanks to Marc Jonathan for Helping me..

And Now..
Im post this new stories not becouse wanna get attention from you guys. It is becouse Am feel so pain. I beg your appologies of what i did...
What i did, Maybe sometimes its wrong, but i think is the best way i have to do.


FAHMI AZIZ~
I'm NOT PERFECT...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 its all about me~
Design by Fahmi Aziz