problems gains a pain~~




a day by day... Im feel like a dead person. No one knows that. No one cares about that. No one want help me to figure up my problems. Even im really not here, there is nothing u miss. Im feel that. Facebook(Fb) is not a medium to lay my feeling. but then, Fb as one of social network helps me to reduce it. Reduce my feeling sometimes. yeah.. sometimes~...

a month by month.. there is still no answer of my problems. Im okey with anything comes to me. Im accepted easily. And im not really love to share my problem as im already mention above. Im just wanna know, who really cares if anything change happen by me. Im wanna know who is really aware of that. Asking me is not a good method cause i will say nothing happen. And im prefer to settle other people problems rather than mine problem. Im kinda freak fellas. isk3..

a year turn to another year.. Im still as u know. love family and friends. Not really like chatting?????? not really like damn girl who is really think she is good enough. bajet bagus sangat~. not like peoples so arrogant. and Im love to be friendly.thats it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 its all about me~
Design by Fahmi Aziz