get into worst.





A day by day by is getting worst.OMG!!! there is such no changes 4 me get her back. Anyway... all of those had happenned to me, im just trying to be cool.. im talking about wannabe super cool. more relex and more calm whenever the complicated thing has comes to me.

All ever Im wanted just to be the happy guy all the time. Look at her perspective, she kinda happy go lucky girl. take it easy if any problem comes to her. quite cool rite!!! very sporting girl. she loves to share any story with me and she really2 funny for the most. hehe~ nice one! its make me happy actually. please remind me~ im falling in love with her bcouse of her perspective!!!

the past is past. its become complicated. the story just now i told you is just my old time. she not like before~ very2 different. Same goes to me. im wonder why all of this happend. im dizzy with all of this. don't know how to face it. argghhh.. wat is this ha?? is it accidentally or someone make this happen??

Please.. please n please!!!! im just want the happiness~ bukan nak gadoh2.. dah penat sangat2 ni.. please im beg it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 its all about me~
Design by Fahmi Aziz