skype.. jom berskype..



today is 20102010.. awesome date isn't??
today is my first time ever skype with my friend.. i means use my own acc. before this, i juz use skype to connect with my brother.. tat one also im do not use my own acc....


due to new acc had setup.. hahaha.. i ask my friend to chat with me.. haha.. i quite old skol guys don't noe how to use skype at first.. wat generation i living ha?? hahaha.. even the most simple task.. tat is add contact to my acc.. im also don't noe.. hahahaha.. haiyaa fahmi2..


anyway.. i really happy got skype acc.. who wanna chat with me?? please welcome.. my pleasure actually.. hahaha.. but then.. still got lack here.. i don't have web cam... someday i will go n buy a web cam to stay connect with my friend.. chill bro..


thanks to Faisal jamal.. aka pjal or acai.. hahaha.. becouse owes force me to make my own skype acc.. hahahaha.. since 6 mon ago if im not mistaken.. im also cn't remember it.





this is acai.. hahaha.. look at him... haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 its all about me~
Design by Fahmi Aziz