my blog stats..




hye.. guys.. thanks 4 reading my blog.... whenever u stayed.. im really appreciate it.... Actually, my blog's audience is not only in Malaysia.. its been spread around the world. thanks again and keep in touch with me guys... but then.. the most visitor of my blog is from malaysia.. yeahh.. Malaysia boleh!!!!

recently.. my blog was hit by many readers.. for the last month my blog was hit by 600++ visitors.. wow~ im very surprise when people from others website also visit my blog... although im really do not know them, i would like to say thank you very much for spent some time to read my nonsense story... haha. this is kinda occasion for me...

my blog was hit 70 times and above every day. keep it up guys. sometimes its was hit nearly 100 times per day... this figure is not longer anyway. sometimes it goes up and sometimes its goes down. Although im only got small number of followers. i know this is not a big numbers compare to blogger who is very often update their blog. in my blog, im only share my story, my excitement, and any story which i think its really necessary to write it down. mybe next time, i will put some story that you can learn from it.. mybe related to education, love story, the way to living.. haha, and so on..

again.. thanks 4 reading...
Fahmi Aziz~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 its all about me~
Design by Fahmi Aziz