hey u~

hey2.. i miss u like a hell lah.. arghhh.. where r u haa?? what u doin? hmm.. r u ok? hope u get better from time to time..

seriously.. i miss u lot.. hmm.. i also wonder!!! heyyy.. did u knoe? last night i was talk on the phone with ur brother.. quite suprise kan!! he gimme a miscall and i thought he has a problem... i scare lah cause im care him.. then i strictly call him back.. hehe... he said he just wanna kacao me only.. then we have talk lah..

actually,, very funny la ur brother.. seriously.. and ur brother asking me when wanna come here!!!! hehe.. i just said later lah.. later i will come.. if i free i will come and visit u okey... then i do tell him that i will have a break on week of 22 dec.. i got two week break on tat time.. he reply me, anything inform him back cause he also do not knoe when he free.. i also do tell him mybe next year lah the exactly we gonna meet.. depend lahh....

hey.. ur brother very cool guy lah.... he teach me a new language(accent) last night... he said aok suppose to pronoun ooaaakk.. not outt.. hahahahaha.. many times he told me tat.. hahahhaha.. im damn tak tahan when he said like tat... i said ouut then he marah me.. U, last night he marah me while laughing ~ haha...

hmm.... hope i can see both of you!!! sooner or later... be patient okey... im quite busy now.. hmm.. i knoe u also busy... hope u can spent some time reading this... i dont want call u cause it might disturb u... i dah janji kan.. hmm.. i try to keep my promise.. i try hard, hard n harder u... okey?? im sorry last day i don't keep my promise cause i miss badly tat time.. hehe. smile always yunk... ok lah~

but then.. i do scare.. something.. hmm..
hopefully it will not happen..

study smart..
be patient when face the problem..
cool always..
anything inform me k..
good luck to u..
and all the best.. may get high grade..
usaha is not enuf.. should pray n doa also k..
insyallah dapat lah nati. amin~

ur sincerely
Fahmi Aziz :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 its all about me~
Design by Fahmi Aziz